The Inclusion Support Team works with the City to:
- Help establish a network of members, resources and activities available for the community.
- Improve emergency information & communication access.
- Assist with event planning for accessibility, assist at events, provide post event evaluation, recommendations for the future, etc.
- Request and create new activities or programs for individuals with disabilities and/or general public but with accommodations as to include anyone interested.
- Provide feedback and insight regarding accommodation requests and how they were addressed by the City, as needed.
- Provide feedback on the annual update of the City of Boynton Beach ADA Transition Plan.
Inclusion Team Members:
- The Arc of Palm Beach County
- Alzheimer’s Association of the Palm Beaches
- The Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at FAU (C.A.R.D.)
- Coalition for Independent Living Options (CILO)
- Congress Middle School – Autism Resource Teacher/Parent; email@example.com
- Deaf Services at Gulfstream Goodwill Industries
- Future 6 For the Love of Surfing Helping Hands
- Gold Coast Down Syndrome Organization
- Lighthouse for the Blind of the Palm Beaches
- Sea Turtle Adventures
- South Tech Academy