NEW Pursuant to the State of Fl Executive Order 20-112 as amended by order Executive Order 20-120 effective 12:01am on May 11, 2020, residents may provide or obtain services at certain establishments authorized to proceed to Phase 1. Read FAQ, as provided by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
- Boynton Harbor Marina - Guidelines
- City Parks ( basketball courts, fields & playgrounds remain closed) - Guidelines
- Harvey Oyer Park and Boat Ramp
- John Denson Pool (Open Swim + Lap Swim only; Reservations required)
- Some restaurants and businesses - click to view a list - Read FAQ
- The Links at Boynton Beach - Guidelines
- The Tennis Center - Guidelines
- The Boynton Beach City Library (drive-up service only; building closed to public)
- Oceanfront Park Beach
- City Hall (All departments can also be reached via phone or email). Utility bills may be paid online, via phone (561-742-6300) or via a drop box located at 209 N. Seacrest ) Please note NEW City Hall location: 100 E. Ocean Ave. in Downtown Boynton.
- The Children's Schoolhouse Museum (reservations required)
- Dog Parks
- Outdoor basketball courts
- Athletic Fields
- Carolyn Sims Center (open for recreation programs only)
- Barrier Free Splash Pad
- Boynton Senior Center
- Hester Center (Closed for construction until further notice)
This information is current as of September 20, 2020, 9:00 am.