Recreation & Parks Department facilities and fields may be reserved for events and group use. Rental Space is available at the following locations:
• Oyer Park Clubhouse (formerly Boat Club Park), 2010 N. Federal Hwy., 742-6247
• Civic Center, 128 E. Ocean Ave., 742-6243
• Hester Center, 1901 N. Seacrest Blvd., 742-6550
• Intracoastal Park Clubhouse, 2240 N. Federal Hwy., 742-6650 Click to view slideshow
• Senior Center, 1021 S. Federal Highway, 742-6569
• Sims Center and sports field reservations, 225 NW 12th Avenue, 742-6641
Fees vary according to location, type of activity and organization (individual, non-profit or business). Please contact the individual facility for availability, more information or an application, or
download TULIP (Tenant User Liability Insurance Program) information. The City of Boynton Beach has developed this program to cover individuals/organizations using City facilities, that do not have the required insurance coverage.
Picnic Pavilions at Oceanfront, Intracoastal, Meadows, Jaycee, Hester and Congress Avenue Barrier Free Parks may be reserved at Intracoastal Park Clubhouse. To check pavilion availability, please call (561) 742-6650.
Download Pavilion Reservation Information
Bounce Houses are allowed on city property provided the company has received prior approval from the Recreation & Parks Department by providing the necessary documentation and proof of insurance to the City. The Recreation & Parks Department maintains a list of these companies. *Please note: The City of Boynton Beach does not endorse these companies, or the quality of service they provide.
Download Bounce House Information