COVID-19: Garbage service is continuing as usual.
The City of Boynton Beach is proud to provide waste removal services to residents living within the city limits.
If your water service is provided by the City of Boynton Beach but you live outside the City limits, please call the Solid Waste Authority at 561-640-4000 to inquire about your refuse and recycling collection.
Public Works Department
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
222 NE 9th Ave., Boynton Beach
Garbage and Recycling - Residential and Commercial
- Report missed garbage/recycling/bulk/vegetation pick up.
- Order replacement carts and bins.
- Report illegal dumping.
- Request a special pickup.
- Other requests.
The Public Works department offers roll-off containers to haul away debris for home remodel projects and commercial businesses alike.
Select an issue sub-type to request a service.
Construction and demolition debris greater than one cubic yard, such as brick, broken concrete, fencing, wood, pallets, kitchen cabinets, carpeting and tile can be disposed of by utilizing a bagster (available at local home improvement stores) and arranging a special pick-up.
TIRE AMNESTY DAYS
FREE tire pickup: November 2-6, 2020. Place up to eight car and/or passenger truck vehicle tires (with or without rims) at the curb for pick-up on the scheduled bulk trash day.
- Set tires at edge of the road after 6 p.m. the day before pickup or by 6 a.m. on the pickup day.
- Leave 3’ around any obstructions, i.e. mailboxes, cars, or recycling bins.
- Tires must be separated from all other bulk/ trash piles.
Missed amnesty days? Special pickup must be arranged. Fee applies.