Let's Help Haiti - Medical Supply Drive
Let’s Help Haiti - Medical Supply Donations Drive
On Thursday, Oct. 27, at 12:00 P.M. at Fire Station No. 5, 2080 High Ridge Road, City Commissioners and the Fire Chief, Police Chief and City Manager, as well as members of Boynton Beach Sister Cities, kicked-off the “Let’s Help Haiti” medical supply drive with a display of their initial donations. Local leaders expect the drive to encourage the community to contribute much needed medical supplies to Haiti in the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew. Checks will be accepted.
“The City of Boynton Beach cares about its Haitian community here and overseas,” said Commissioner Christina Romelus, a nurse and native of Haiti. “We are committed to providing help to Haiti during this devastating time.”
Listed medical supplies and checks made payable to PBC Haiti Relief Fund can be dropped off at any of the city’s five fire stations and City Hall (see list below). Cash and other monetary donations will be accepted at any PNC Bank under the PBC Haiti Relief Fund. The drive will continue until Nov. 30.
The drive is a partnership between the City of Boynton Beach, the Palm Beach County Haiti Relief Fund and Boynton Beach Sister Cities.
For more information, visit @PBCHaitiRelief on Facebook
Medical Supplies Being Collected*
All medical supplies must be in an unopened box.
- Medical Tape
- Alcohol Wipes
- Latex Gloves
- Tylenol©, Advil©, Aspirin©, Aleve©, Motrin© (name brand not necessary)
- Benadryl©, Zyrtec©, Allegra©, Claritin© (name brand not necessary)
- Cough/Cold Medicine Tablets
- Gas-X©, Alka-Seltzer Anti-Gas©
- Neosporin©, Bacitracin©, Cortisone Cream
- Compression/ACE Bandages
- Cotton Balls
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Iodine Pads
- Needles, Syringes
- Feminine Pads
Drop-off Locations for Medical Supplies and Checks (no cash):
Please make all checks payable to the "PBC Haiti Relief Fund"
- Fire Station No. 1, 100 East Boynton Beach Boulevard, Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
- Fire Station No. 2, 2506 West Woolbright Road, Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
- Fire Station No. 3, 3501 North Congress Avenue, Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
- Fire Station No. 4, 1919 South Federal Highway, Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
- Fire Station No. 5, 2080 High Ridge Road, Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
- City Hall, 100 E. Boynton Beach Boulevard, Boynton Beach, Florida 33435