Hurricane Irma Supply Drive
(posted September 20, 2017) - The City of Boynton Beach, in partnership with the YMCA, is hosting a Hurricane Irma Supply Drive from September 23rd through September 28th. A Kick-Off event will be held September 23rd at the Boynton Beach Civic Center, 128 E. Ocean Avenue (bing® maps location), beginning at 10 a.m.
Acceptable donations requested by the Red Cross include:
- Baby formula
- Baby wipes
- Baby shampoo
- Sports and recreation equipment, as well as toys and games, will also be accepted
All items must be unused. Donations will be accepted September 23rd and September 24th from 10a.m. to 3 p.m. and September 25th through September 28th from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Drop-off Locations in Boynton Beach:
- Boynton Beach Civic Center, 128 E. Ocean Avenue (bing® maps location)
- DeVos-Blum YMCA, 9600 S. Military Trail (bing® maps location)
- Boynton Beach Fire Station #2, 2506 W. Woolbright Road
- Boynton Beach Fire Station #5, 2080 High Ridge Road (bing® maps location)
- Boynton Beach Police Department, 100 E. Boynton Beach Boulevard (bing® maps location)