The City of Boynton Beach offers numerous opportunities for you to reach new customers and at the same time give back to the community!
Being a sponsor of the City of Boynton Beach Recreation and Parks Department allows your company to promote its products and services directly to your target audience at events and programs! By supporting events and programs that benefit the residents, you not only gain increased marketing opportunities, but also an appreciation and positive image from the residents of Boynton Beach and surrounding communities.
Points of Interest:
- Boynton Beach, "Gateway to the Gulf Stream," is a coastal city located in a rapidly growing area of Palm Beach County and is the 3rd largest city in Palm Beach County.
- The Department serves over 68,000 residents of Boynton Beach, as well as thousands of county residents, seasonal residents and visitors to the city each year.
- Recreation facilities serve the recreational needs of 350,000 users each year.
- City website averages 55,300 hits per month.
- Recreation and Parks tri-annual program guide, “FUNFARE” magazine is distributed to 10,000 residents (30,000 copies yearly).
- The current park system is made up of 30 parks and open spaces with a total of 178 acres in Boynton Beach.
Please contact Amy Blackman at 561-742-6236 for more information.