Emergency Preparedness - Stay Informed
- Connect with the City of Boynton Beach on
- Visit Palm Beach County’s Emergency Management Department
- Utilities After-Hour Emergency Phone Number: 561.742.6430.
- Home Depot, Lowe's, and Publix locations: Download Home Depot, Lowe's, and Publix list of facilities
- Gas Stations in the City, Generator Capability: Download Map of Gas Stations and Proximity to Evacuation Routes
City of Boynton Beach:
Flood Awareness: "One stop" flood information source for residents, businesses, and property owners. Information prepared by the Development Department.
For Citizens With Special Needs:
Palm Beach County (Florida):
Emergency Management: link to Palm Beach County, Public Safety, Emergency Management website.
State of Florida:
Florida Division of Emergency Management: link to www.FloridaDisaster.org, Florida Division of Emergency Management website.
Emergency Preparedness: link to www.ready.gov, providing a full scope of emergency preparedness information. "Prepare, Plan, Stay Informed."
FEMA: link to www.fema.gov, Federal Emergency Management Agency website.