On the third Saturday of the month from November through February, dogs are invited to "paw-ty" on Oceanfront Park beach as part of our Oceanfront Bark event. The event from 9 am - noon on those Saturdays and parking fees are waived for those events.
The City welcomes dogs in many areas, and there are a number of pet friendly businesses in the area. Please find a list of dog friendly places below:\
- Inn the Dog House
- Lovely Paws Pet Grooming Salon
- Pets of Perfection
- Woofgang Bakery & Groomer
- Wonder Dogs & Cats Mobile Grooming
At Officer Joseph Crowder dog park (800 Renaissance Commons Blvd.), and Jaycee Park (2600 S. Federal Highway)* dogs allowed off leash in designated areas based on size.
Dogs are allowed on leash at the following City of Boynton Beach parks:
- Intracoastal Park (2240 N. Federal Hwy.)*
- Boynton Lakes Park (300 Boynton Lakes Blvd.)
- Forest Hills Park (2500 SW 8th St.)*
- Dewey Park (100 NE 1st St.)
- Kapok Park (100 NE 1st Ave.)
- Centennial Park & Amphitheater (120 E. Ocean Ave.)
*Dogipot sanitation station available.
For any questions regarding dog parks, contact the Park Rangers at 561-742-6292.
Boynton Beach Animal Control: 561-742-6210.