Important Notice: Do not place sharps in the garbage or recycling.
The Palm Beach County Health Department has a Sharps Depository program specifically for home users. For information and drop-off locations, call the Health Department's Biomedical Waste Section at 561-837-5900.
Current Palm Beach County Health Department sharps exchange locations:
- Jupiter Auxiliary Health Center 6405 Indiantown Road in Jupiter: 561-746-6751
- West Palm Beach Health Center 1150 45th St. in West Palm Beach: 561-514-5300
- C.L. Brumback Health Center 38754 State Road 80 in Belle Glade: 561-996-1600
- Lantana / Lake Worth Health Center 1250 Southwinds Drive in Lantana: 561-547-6800
- Delray Beach Health Center 225 S. Congress Ave. in Delray Beach: 561-274-3100