Streets & Sidewalks

The City maintains sidewalks, pavements and street signs on all public residential streets that are not private or part of a homeowners association. Generally, larger arterial roadways are maintained by either the State of Florida or Palm Beach County.

Street Repair Requests

Need a street repair? Report an issue.

Street Lights

Street lights are generally the responsibility of Florida Power and Light (FPL). Most FPL lights are on wooden or concrete poles. FPL outages can be reported using their Online Street Light Request or by calling 1-800-4OUTAGE. The City maintains a small number of decorative street light systems. Any street light outage can be reported to Public Works for action by calling 561-742-6200.