Thank you for your interest in serving on a City advisory board. Please fill out and submit an Advisory Board Appointment application. Once received, your Advisory Board Appointment application will be kept on file, to which Commissioners may turn for candidates when board openings occur.
- Building Board of Adjustments & Appeals: 6 Regulars, 2 Alternates
- Education and Youth Advisory Board: 3 Regulars, 1 Students, 1 Alternate
- Historic Resources Preservation Board: 1 Alternate
- Library Board: 1 Regular, 2 Alternates
- Recreation and Parks: 1 Regular, 1 Alternate
- Senior Advisory Board: 3 Regular. 1 Alternate
- Employees’ Pension Plan Board of Trustees: 1 Members appointed by the City, 2 Member Employee Representative Non-Bargaining
View Public Records Repository, which includes agendas, minutes, and audio recordings of past meetings.
Board and Committees
Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
Meets: Annually, as-needed.
Board Liaison: RJ Ramirez | 561-742-6359 | RamirezR@bbfl.us
The Committee recommends monetary and non-monetary incentives for affordable housing, in an effort to improve existing housing and provide new housing for very low, low and moderate-income households. The Committee reviews the established policies and procedures, ordinances, land development regulations, and the City’s adopted comprehensive plan and recommends specific actions or initiatives to encourage or facilitate affordable housing while protecting the ability of the property to appreciate in value.