Codes & Policies

File A Complaint: By Phone, By Mail or Report an Issue Online

The Community Standards office responds to complaints from the public, however, per State Statue CS/SB60, we are no longer able to accept anonymous complaints effective July 1st, 2021. This means we now have to require the person reporting the violations to provide specified information before an investigation can occur. If you have any questions, or this is a life safety issue, please contact Community Standards at 561-742-6120.

Email Disclaimer

All correspondence to Community Standards including email is subject to public record laws. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

Other Violations

Contact Public Works for the following violations/issues:

  • Trash out too early
  • Missed trash pick up
  • Potholes
  • Street Repairs
  • Burned out street lights
  • Missing street signs

Call Development at 561-742-6350 for the following violations/issues:

  • Building Permits
  • Guidelines for new construction
  • Impact fees
  • Site plans / Floor plans


  • Animal carcass removal (public property within City limits) -Call 561-732-8116 (a non-emergency line)
  • Animals: strays, attacks, nuisance, etc. -Animal Control: 561-742-6210
  • Animal drop off PBC Animal Control: 561-233-1200


  • Copies of police reports - Police Department: 561-742-6100
  • Lien Searches
  • Banners / Signs - Community Improvement: 561-742-6120